Dear HMK visitors and followers,
HMK reopens on November 26 after a partial lockdown period with new COVID-19 measures. We follow RIVM and government guidelines closely and tailor our program and opening hours to the latest developments in order to keep us all safe. Please keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.
While our doors have been closed to the public we have worked on maintaining our old house. We now have freshly painted surfaces inside and out, our archive is slowly being cared for and current resident Tamara Kuselman is preparing her upcoming project A Pool Without A Rim. We look very much forward to sharing it all and to welcoming you at our chapel very soon.
– December 3-12: presentation-in-progress, A Pool Without a Rim, Tamara Kuselman
– December 3-12: archive presentation, Time: navigating through the HMK archive
– December 8, 10 & January 14, 2021: A Symposium On Affecting Change Through Artist-in-Residencies – co-organised with Kunsthuis SYB and DutchCulture | TransArtists (online programme)
– December 15, 19.00-20.30: Lisa Baraitser: On Falling – Time, Care and Dependency (online talk)
– December 17, 2020 – January 7, 2021: HMK closed
– January 7, 19:30-21:00: HMK Art History School: Performance Art (at HMK, in Dutch)
– January 7 – end February, 2021: exhibition, A Pool Without a Rim, Tamara Kuselman
– January 7 – end February, 2021: archive presentation, Time: navigating through the HMK archive
– February 6: Performance (more info follows soon)
– February 26: HMK Salon (more info follows soon)